More info: “Growing at Home: Health and Safety Concerns for Personal Cannabis Cultivation.” http://www.ncceh.ca/documents/evidence-review/growing-home-health-and-safety-concerns-personal-cannabis-cultivation
About the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health
Our vision is to be the indispensable online resource for environmental health practitioners and policy-makers. We focus on health risks associated with the physical environment and identify evidence-based interventions to mitigate those risks. Check us out at www.ncceh.ca.
Signup for our newsletter
Stay up to date on current environmental health issues.
• View past issues: http://www.ncceh.ca/content/newsletter-archive
• Subscribe: https://app.cyberimpact.com/clients/19655/subscribe-forms/EF16BD75-3BAC-4E06-BB83-79B9299DC9F7?
Check us out on social media
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ncceh
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ncceh-ccnse
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nccEnvironmentalhealth
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHCxJgQFNBKm81u_riykoOA
• Short Explainer Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWFc103lUcuVZxmy9RDpFmcnjqpJArDKl
• Healthy Built Environment Webinar Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWFc103lUcuWA-CmbO1Wy3maxIl-SYuo9
• Environmental Health Seminar Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWFc103lUcuXxg4UBLjV9rbsdaBi-aWUt