by Billy Budd (William H. Bradshaw)
Become a Master Grower:
If you want to win the Cannabis Cup or produce superior cannabis then you must understand polyploids. This is the only book in the world that can provide that information. Read the book or be left in the dark…NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT.
Secrets of the Pink Kush
Volume I: http://tinyurl.com/obqu53e
Volume II: http://tinyurl.com/p7jeypm
Volume III: http://tinyurl.com/pwh46ba
Partial Video Transcript
The information in this video and/or transcript can be found in my book Secrets of the Pink Kush by William H. Bradshaw and is available in hard copy or e-book on Amazon.com. Please be advised that the book may be banned from some book stores in some countries due to the many secrets and/or content revealed in this three volume textbook for advanced students wishing to become Master Growers. This video describes the general processes for creating cannabis seeds that will be predominantly female. I will provide two methods for creating feminized cannabis seeds, one artificial and one natural.
How to Create Feminized Marijuana Seeds:
Feminized seeds are created artificially by brushing colloidal silver on the females or naturally by using ethylene. The artificial method creates pollen that will only produce females. These females will not be as strong as a natural seed and will become hermaphroditic easily. This means lower quality crop and possibility of disaster – your entire crop seeded by a hermaphrodite. I would never run a crop using feminized seeds unless they were feminized naturally. I just do not believe in low quality feminized seeds and prefer regular seed stock.
Creating Colloidal Silver for Artificially Feminizing Seeds:
• EXTREME WARNING: Colloidal silver is not to be taken internally. This is for application to plants, not humans.
• Definition: Colloidal silver is a suspension of microscopic particles of silver held usually in water. Put a 99.99% silver bar into a glass beaker.
• Put two electrodes using alligator clips onto the bar of silver.
• Hook up electrodes to an energy source like a 12 volt battery.
• Fill the glass beaker up with distilled water.
• Apply the current to the electrodes, positive and negative such that the current will run through the silver bar and thus create a mixture of colloidal silver.
• The colloidal silver is ready when the water begins to turn milky.
• Remove the electrodes.
• Transfer the colloidal silver to glass bottle that can be easily opened and sealed for use and re-use.
• Use a clean paint brush or eye dropper and apply the colloidal silver to the nodes of your female plant.
• Repeat this process on a daily basis until male pollen sacs develop.
• After a period of growth, the male pollen sacs will fully develop and begin to open and then drop pollen.
• Collect the pollen and then apply the pollen to the same plant for selfed seeds S1 or to another plant of the same species for reversed seeds R1 or to an entirely different female plant.
• All of the seeds that develop will be predominantly female.
One disadvantage to this method is that the resulting female plants will have the propensity to hermaphrodite quite easily. Extra care must be taken to ensure that this does not occur.
Method for Naturally Feminizing Seeds:
After a lot of research I have come up with the following procedures should result in a very high ratio of females using regular seed stock. Ethylene is an organic alkene compound found naturally in plant hormones. It inhibits growth, promotes leaf fall and ripening of the fruit. Ethylene can be used as a natural method to promote female progeny.
Pre-Germination: Soak Seeds with Sensi Soak or similar product for 27 hours – allows ethylene acid to penetrate seeds
Use banana peels/apples inside a jar with seeds wrapped in paper towel for 2 weeks. Open lid every day for a few seconds. Do not allow any moisture to build up. Replace banana peels/apples as required.
• 2 plates – use hot plate or heat pad, place thermometer with seeds, 2 plates, 3 thick paper towels, allow air to flow inside plates, no light on seeds
• 78 degrees inside the plates (check thermometer before placing seeds within plates)
• 72 degrees outside air
• Allow air to flow into 2 plates but no light
• Do not use anything but distilled water
• Do not let paper towels dry out
Seeds should germinate within 7 days. If they do not sprout within a week then remove as they may sprout later but will be probably be males…….